Edit your website’s color palette
1. In your Admin, click on Appearance in the left sidebar, then click Customize.
2. Click the small triangle across from Create Your Own Color Palette to open the options.
3. Click on the small color swatch just below the name to view the color options.
- You can select a color from the color box or type in a hex color.
- Click here to learn about hex colors.
- Background Color is the background for the entire site
- Background Spot Color and Background Spot Second Color are colors you can choose when styling a row or section.
4. Click the “Save & Publish” button one done.