Use Filters to Segment Visitor Data
Apply filters to the visitor data to group visitors into subgroups. With filters, you can answer these types of questions:
- Who came to my site from Google Search?
- Who came to my site from my LinkedIn article?
- Who spent more than 3 minutes on my site?
- Who started to make a purchase then stopped?
- Who visited my site from [blank] company?
- Who watched the “See It In Action” video?
You can filter the data in a multitude of ways. You can also apply more than one filter at a time so you can see, for example:
Who came to my site in April from our newsletter and signed up for a trial?
How it works:
Click on image for larger view and instructions.